The Management Group supports the European ISC Members with initiatives and actions as appropriate for the achievement of their objectives. This includes organising their Annual Meetings and implementing their decisions.
The Management Group is chaired by the organisation that hosts the Secretariat. During 2018-21, the Group is composed as follows:
• Switzerland: Jürg Pfister, Swiss Academy of Sciences
• Finland: Anna Mauranen, Council of Finnish Academies
• Germany: Martin Visbeck, German Research Foundation DFG
• Ireland: Luke Drury, Royal Irish Academy
• United Kingdom: Geoffrey Boulton, Royal Society
• Switzerland: Roger Pfister, Swiss Academy of Sciences